Stan Ponte is a Senior Global Real Estate Advisor and Associate Broker with Sotheby’s International Realty – Upper East Side Brokerage. He was recently named among the top 25 agents in Manhattan by sales volume according to 2013’s “The Thousand” list, an annual national ranking by the Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends.
As a realtor in New York City for the past 18 years, Stan’s client list ranges from first time home buyers to CEOs, philanthropists, hedge fund managers, tech world innovators and entertainers. Stan’s success as a top performer in New York City’s white glove firms includes two years of management experience at a global real estate firm, where he honed his business development and agent services skills.
Stan’s versatility and adaptability to any circumstance or situation consistently allows him to exceed his clients’ expectations and regardless of the price point, Stan is known for offering his clients a high level of care, integrity and absolute discretion.
In addition to some of Stan’s top sales over the last three years, he has worked with buyers and sellers of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Some of his most significant sales include:
• 28 East 70th Street, a duplex condominium for $18.5M
• 18 Gramercy Park, an extraordinary full-floor residence for $17.5M
• 147 Waverly Place, a Greenwich Village penthouse for $14.9M
• 135 East 79th Street, a half-floor residence for $8.7M
• 117 East 24th Street, a Flatiron full-floor loft for $5.6M
• A Greenwich Village house for $13M
• Three Upper East Side houses for $7.3M, $6.5M and $6.5M respectively
• Two houses on the Upper West Side for $4.575M and $3.95M
• A duplex on Fifth Avenue for $19.5M
• A full-floor residence at the Sherry Netherland Hotel for $11M
Stan is able to focus his time and energy on selling while his two full-time assistants manage the office and focus on marketing – ensuring his clients receive the level of service and attention they deserve.
“Our tailored approach to marketing is something I look forward to sharing at my very first meeting with a seller,” Stan says. “We do our homework first. From the comparable market analysis to a carefully laid out print and e-marketing campaign, we target the buyers and brokers who are most likely to bring the highest price the market will bear.”
A graduate of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Stan currently serves on the Board of Directors of The Drama League. He was one of the founding members of the successful Broker’s Build with Habitat for Humanity NYC, and is also a strong supporter of the Anti-Violence Project, Bailey House, the Catskill Animal Sanctuary and the American Repertory Theater at Harvard University.